Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Health Insurance Rebate !!


The news was full of warnings, this month, that anyone who did not carry health insurance should act quickly.  I figured that didn't concern me, so I wasn't paying much attention, but one day last week the mail did give me pause -- there was an official-looking envelope from my insurance company. 
But hey !!  Look here -- it said that during recent analysis they discovered I had a credit, with a rebate due; see the attached check! 
And yes, there was a check!  I'll give you a closeup --

And in case you  can't read it, here are a couple of closer-ups:


10 comments:

  1. Don't spend it all at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got a check for $.11 once, but yours takes the cake. Balancing the books is a very expensive exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got a check for $.11 once, but yours takes the cake. Balancing the books is a very expensive exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive.
    whole life insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before outlining the structure of a policy it is necessary to stress the importance of ensuring that the correct limits of indemnity form the basis of your insurance cover.  local insurance agents

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. natural steroids

    ReplyDelete
  7. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information doctors online chat

    ReplyDelete