Thursday, January 11, 2018

Mystery

I'm  told some grad students in History are having problems because they can't read cursive documents.  Well, and then there's just plain old-lady handwriting -- what do you suppose is going to happen on Sunday? Am I supposed to be somewhere?  Will someone be expecting me?
I do have some Smith in-laws, over in Albany, but that rings no bells.
If I made some appointment for the totally impossible hour of 8 am, I'm sure I'd  remember. This must be 8  pm.

I live in suspense.



p s Just noticed --I must have jotted IRS on the 15th -- so this  will  count as a cheerful reminder for those of us who withhold.  Let's make America great again.

Maybe from now on I should print everything in CAPITAL LETTERS

2 comments:

  1. I trust that "8 Smith"s did not appear "sometime" on the 14th! Did anything else happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like "Smithsonian" to me.

    ReplyDelete