Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Worst Movies Ever

                   Yes, I'm still among the living!
Seems that to serve me better, They complicated signing on to this site. Google is involved somehow.  Finally got up the energy to solve the problem because I just have to tell you about the worst movie I've ever seen.  So far.
Until recently I would have said that was Reefer Madness -- one poster says THE BURNING WEED WITH IT'S ROOTS IN HELL -- yes, that's the way they spelled "its".   Reefer Madness is black-and-white and it shows up on cable now and then, or there's always youtube.
Thoroughly enjoyable.

At this age and unable to walk, I spend an ungodly amount of time in bed watching tv, and now to my amazement I've found an even worse movie there -- in color!-- perfectly fine title -- The Unexpected Bar Mitzva.   I guess you can take a look for  yourself on youtube?   Rotten Tomatoes lists it but without a single word of comment that I can find.
                                           Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. By 1972 (the year I entered college), my college was showing Reefer Madness in its weekend film series--as a comedy.

    As for The Unexpected..., I don't think I even want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you locate this gem? Nice to see you here! : )

    ReplyDelete