Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sign of the Times

The National Association of Real Estate Editors still has me on its mailing list, and so I receive all sorts of PR emails.  I used to receive free books from publishers also -- the best of  those was titled "Jane Austen and Real Estate." Today's email, though, seems to approach the topic from a different viewpoint:

Edith,
I see you cover real estate, so I thought you might be interested in the effect the emerging legal marijuana industry is having on the real estate market. I'm the CEO of Terra Tech, a publicly traded marijuana company that recently won 8 marijuana business licenses in Nevada, and we'll be applying for a license in NY as well. I'd be happy to discuss any of our involvement with searching for or acquiring real estate, and discuss what I think the future may hold for cannabis and real estate.
You can contact me anytime at this email, or by emailing my publicist E... N... at ..
. 

Cannabis and Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment