Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sign of the Times

The National Association of Real Estate Editors still has me on its mailing list, and so I receive all sorts of PR emails.  I used to receive free books from publishers also -- the best of  those was titled "Jane Austen and Real Estate." Today's email, though, seems to approach the topic from a different viewpoint:

Edith,
I see you cover real estate, so I thought you might be interested in the effect the emerging legal marijuana industry is having on the real estate market. I'm the CEO of Terra Tech, a publicly traded marijuana company that recently won 8 marijuana business licenses in Nevada, and we'll be applying for a license in NY as well. I'd be happy to discuss any of our involvement with searching for or acquiring real estate, and discuss what I think the future may hold for cannabis and real estate.
You can contact me anytime at this email, or by emailing my publicist E... N... at ..


Cannabis and Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment