Sunday, July 24, 2016

Farewell My Lovelies


Company all gone, frig that was absolutely stuffed a few days ago is pretty much empty. So are the cupboards - when I went looking for a jar of spaghetti sauce just now, none left.  But the pasta was already boiling, so I searched for something to add to it, and in the back of the refrigerator found this tub of turkey slices.  Anna buys them for her boys, must have left them.
So I pulled off some to see if it was too salty -- it wasn't -- and then too late
noticed the top half of those slices.
 
Which inspired me to take a look at the expiration date on the tub.
 

Yes, the kids were here in May...
 I hasten to post this in case you never hear from me again, so you'll know what happened.

2 comments:

  1. OK, if Georgina isn't panicking, I'm not going to. But just in case, here are the Weavers with "So Long, It's Been Good to Know Yuh": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCb8X8j4J0g

    ReplyDelete