Thursday, August 22, 2019

I''m Back!!

Yielding to popular demand from at least two correspondents, and with my son -- the one who's going back to Vancouver--  looking  over my shoulder and egging me on, we'll start posting again.  Dov emphasizes that "It wasn't your fault" things got complicated.  As usual, to serve me better, They improved this site and I couldn't get to it.  Besides which, of course, not a hell of a lot is happening here.  But I believe I have at least  half a dozen followers, so hello!  

4 comments:

  1. Hullo! So pleased to see you are posting again : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!!! And love the blueberry memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Edith! How nice to start the morning with a reprise of your luncheon presentation at the REEA conference in 1995 (or so). Keep on posting, please.

    ReplyDelete