Thursday, August 15, 2013

Iceman P. S.








A propos the ice cube trays -- look what arrived from Amazon this morning!  If anyone would like  some almost new, little used, stubborn very expensive steel ice cubetrays, do let me know. I've joined the Rubbermaid plastics generation.  And while we're at it -- I see I made a slip that reveals my age the other day, when I complained about young visitors who pour out the last drop and then carefully put the empty milk BOTTLE back in the frig.
Wonder when was the last time I saw a milk bottle?  I do remember the exciting technological advance when the milkman started leaving, in the insulated milkbox, those waspwaisted bottles into which you could insert the special bent spoon -- to block the milk, harvest the cream and serve it separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment