Friday, November 16, 2012

Act Now to Receive Free Prize


   Okay, so I fell for the ad and sent for the Jane Austen bandaids.  (Sorry about use of trademark.)  I just had to see them for myself.  They'll be fun to pass around when I speak at the library next January, on the 200th anniversary of the publication of Pride and Prejudice.  I'll also be taking the Pride and Prejudice board game, the Pride and Prejudice beach towel,  and the Pride and Prejudice paper dolls.
   But then a friend emailed to remind me that I was entitled to a free prize.  So I pulled the mailing wraps out of the waste basket, and sure enough, here was a ...well, you tell me.

   Hint:  This Free Prize is plastic, if that helps you figure it out.  I'd like to get it into the hands of someone who would treasure it, so it goes to the first person who contacts me, and I'll even pay the postage.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/83308484/6-wilton-black-cat-moon-halloween

    I, Arthur Shippee, am a friend of Amy Vail -- she was the one who noted the competition.

    ReplyDelete